PolyTalk is our forum to engage with our stakeholders in a transparent, forward looking dialogue.
It should equip our industry to meet new challenges and opportunities and act as a catalyst for concrete action on key issues.
Register now and join the conversation with some of new forward-thinking speakers:
- Abdulwahab Al-Sadoun, Secretary General, GPCA
- Philippe Diercxsens, Packaging and Environment Manager, DANONE Waters
- José A. Herrera, Minister for Sustainable Development, Environment and Climate Change, Republic of Malta
- Crispian Lao, Vice Chairman, National Solid Waste Management Commission, Philippines
- Gaetano Leone, Coordinator Mediterranean Action Plan – Barcelona Convention, UNEP
- Susan Ruffo, Managing Director, International Initiatives, Ocean Conservancy
- Daniel Yaw Mensah Tornyigah, Director, Sustainability & Policy, Ghana Plastic Manufacturers Association
PolyTalk 2018 brings together representatives from the policy sector, NGOs, industry and academia to uncover the latest solutions, strategies and insights on marine litter.
Other confirmed names include:
- Karmenu Vella, European Commissioner for Environment, Maritime Affairs and Fisheries
- Jim Seward, Chair, World Plastics Council and Vice President, LyondellBasell
- François Galgani, Researcher, French Research Institute for Exploitation of the Sea (IFREMER)
We hope to meet you in Malta to join the debates on the latest scientific insights and the best solutions to prevent marine litter through waste management, the role of the value chain, as well as through behaviour change and education. During the two days, there will be many opportunities for networking and inspiring dialogues.
Discover the programme
PolyTalk 2018 will also host an exhibition which will showcase the activities, products and programmes of several companies / organisations in the field of marine litter solutions.
If you wish to present your initiatives at our exhibition or become a sponsor of PolyTalk 2018, please contact: email@example.com
More information on www.polytalk.eu