Planning your journey to PlasticsEurope offices:
Avenue E. van Nieuwenhuyse, 4 box 3 - 1160 Brussels - Belgium
Phone: +32 (0) 2 675 32 97
Coming By train, Bus or Metro
- City express train every 15 minutes from the airport to Brussels Central Station
- Bus 12-21 from the airport to Place du Luxembourg
- Bus 21 from the airport to Point Schuman
- Metro, line 5, direction Hermann-Debroux, Demey stop
Total journey, airport to Cefic = +/- 1 hour
Brussels Transport Company STIB
Coming By Taxi
Fare from airport to PlasticsEurope: +/- € 40.
Journey from airport: +/- 20 min (or up to an hour at peak times).
Taxi returning to the airport can be ordered for you at PlasticsEurope.
Coming By Car
- Take the Ring, direction Namur. At the junction with E411, follow Centre/Auderghem,
- Keep going straight (over the bridge)
- Take the first exit (right)
- At the traffic lights, turn left and left again under the bridge.
- You are on Avenue Van Nieuwenhuyse.
The PlasticsEurope offices are located 300 down on the right (just past the bus stop).
Contact us for more information
Contact us for more information about the benefits of plastics and the activities of PlasticsEurope.