Plastics 2030 – PlasticsEurope’s Voluntary Commitment to increase circularity and resource efficiency
"Plastics 2030" is PlasticsEurope's Voluntary Commitment to increasing circualrity and resource efficiency. It is our main initiative to support and contribute the European Commission's aim to transform Europe into a more circular and resource efficient economy.
The Plastics 2030 Voluntary Commitment focuses on:
- preventing leakage of plastics into the environment
- improving resource efficiency
- improving the circularity of plastics packaging
PlasticsEurope committed on:
- increasing engagement inside and outside our industry
- accelerating innovation in the full life cycle of products
- reaching 100% reuse, recycling and/or recovery of all plastics packaging in the whole EU by 2040
- 60% of re-use and recycling in plastics packaging by 2030
Making Circularity and Resource Efficiency a Reality
Pensamiento de Ciclo de Vida Completo:
Read more about PlasticsEurope General and Polymer-specific Commitments.
Read more about the Progress Report.
Read about the Strategy on Plastics.
Para más información
Si desea más información sobre el plástico y las actividades de PlasticsEurope contáctenos en