Plastics & Paper in Contact with Foodstuffs (P&P)
The scope of this event is much broader than just plastics and paper, with insight into:
- The latest legislation
- Compliance case studies and pertinent issues of food packaging
- Plus information on inks, coatings and adhesives
Presentations are delivered by globally renowned food contact experts, whereby representatives of EFSA, Tesco, DS Smith, Danone, Keller & Heckman, Steptoe & Johnson, MM Karton, FERA and Fraunhofer IVV were just some of the many great speakers to take the stage at previous editions of P&P.
Why you need to be at P&P?
By joining over 200 thought-leaders at Smithers flagship food contact event, you will:
- Hear detailed and informative presentations with the most up-to-date insight into ongoing challenges, developments and regulatory progress in Europe and beyond - to give you a 360 degree view of the industry and potential changes on the horizon.
- Get all your questions answered by European regulatory officials, national enforcers, legal experts and experienced industry professionals
- Receive hands on training by respected authorities in the food contact industry during the specially designed pre-conference workshop.
- Exchange ideas with key players from across the entire supply chain during the numerous refreshment breaks scheduled across the 4 day event, or be a part of a focused round table discussion during the networking lunch break.
Come see for yourself why this is the must-attend event in the food contact calendar
No matter what level of the supply chain you're involved in, there will be something for you.
The programme is designed to let you attend the conference that most appeals to you and give you the opportunity to hear about the topics that matter most to your business.
More info on www.food-contact.com/plastics-paper