The experts will discuss the latest recycling technologies, regulations, manufacturing processes and value of raw materials. The congress will focus on:
- Challenges of the Circular Economy
- Worldwide take-back schemes, quotas and challenges faced by OEMs
- The role of recycling in the achievement of the sustainable development goals
- How do countries and electronics manufacturing companies close the recycling loop? Let's make electronics greener
- Recycling of critical raw materials
- Recycling of renewable energy equipment
- Innovation in recycling technologies
- Country reports
- Supply chain transparency
- Safety standards for transportation
- Business opportunities and models in emerging markets
- Reuse & refurbishment – How about data security?
- Which standards, compliance regulations and controls support or fail the industry?
- Recycling of hazardous components such as batteries, lamps, LCDs, mercury, etc.
The program also includes a powerful Guest Speaker, Keynote Speaker, Tech Talks and a Round Table.
A large exhibition area with over 60 booths provides the perfect opportunity to reach key industry decision makers and to find out what’s new in the global electronics recycling business. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
Furthermore, the congress will offer interesting workshops and plant tours.
Join us in Salzburg at this unique recycling congress!