Planning your journey to PlasticsEurope offices:
Rue Belliard 40, box 16, floor 9 - 1040 Brussels - Belgium
Phone: +32 (0) 2 792 30 99
How to reach us
Coming By train, Bus or Metro
- City express train every 15 minutes from the airport to Brussels Central Station
- Trèves/Trier stop: lines 21, 27, 64
- Science/Wetenschap stop: lines 27, 34, 38, 64, 80, 95
- Brussels Airport Zaventem: from Monday to Friday until 8 PM: bus 12 and after 8 PM: bus 21
Both Luxembourg and Schuman railway stations are always covered.
- Trône/Troon (Montoyer exit) – B40: 5-minute walk
- Maelbeek/Maalbeek – B40: 6-minute walk
- Arts-Loi – B40: 8-minute walk (via Avenue des Arts/Rue Guimard Straat)
For any further information on metro/tram/buses, please visit STIB/MIVB website.
For any further information on railways, please visit SNCB/NMBS website.
A useful tool is also available to understand what is the best solution for you:
Coming By Taxi
- From/to Brussels Airport Zaventem: +/- 10 min (or up to 20 min drive depending on the traffic).
Check the traffic on Google Maps. The price is ~40€.
- From/to Gare Central/Centraal Station: ~10€
- From/to Gare du Midi/Zuid Station: ~15€
Coming By Car
Since January 1st 2018 the Brussels-Capital Region has become a Low Emission Zone (LEZ).
Moreover, since January 2019, all cars registered abroad that enter Brussels do need to register in the LEZ database: https://lez.brussels/en/content/registration.
Public parkings available nearby:
Click on the links to see the route on Google Maps.
BePark Sciences 37 (Rue J. de Lalaing 1) – B40 : 2 minutes on foot > Please book your spot with your PlasticsEurope contact person.
Parking Industrie (Rue de l'Industrie/Nijverheidsstraat , 26-38) – B40 : 2 minutes on foot
Parking Belliard (Rue du Commerce/Handelsstraat, 50) – B40 : 3 minutes on foot
Parking Square de Meeûs (Rue du Commerce/Handelsstraat, 31) – B40 : 5 minutes on foot
Parking Bruxelles Trône (Avenue des Arts/Kunstlaan, 53) – B40 : 6 minutes on foot
Parking Loi (Rue de la Loi/Wetstraat, 19) – B40 : 7 minutes on foot
Another option: P+R formula (Park + Ride):
Parking your car outside of the centre and then using the public transportation:
Further information can be found in French and Dutch: https://parking.brussels/fr/smart-parking
Contact us for more information
Contact us for more information about plastics and the activities of PlasticsEurope.