Who we are
PlasticsEurope is a leading European trade association, with centres in Brussels, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan and Paris. We network with European and national plastics associations and have more than 100 member companies, who are responsible for producing more than 90% of all polymers across the 28 member states of the European Union, plus Norway, Switzerland and Turkey. On a global level, PlasticsEurope actively supports the World Plastics Council (WPC) and the Global Plastics Alliance (GPA).
We are looking for a Junior Accountant Controller for a full time position.
- The daily handling of the accounting (bookings of invoices, credit notes, bank statements, ...)
- Allocation of costs by costs centers
- Cost control and realisation of a periodic reporting
- Contact by phone or emails with members and suppliers related to invoices and accounting documents
- Preparation and sending of invoices
- Preparation of payments
- Support during internal & external tax and accounting audits
- Assistance to the Finance Director in the budget process
If you wish to apply please send your CV (maximum two pages) and cover letter (maximum one page) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 30 April 2019.
Starting date will preferably 2 May 2019.