PlasticsEurope is the Pan-European association of plastics manufacturers with centers in Brussels, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan and Paris. Our member companies represent more than 90% in volume of all plastics materials across the EU27 plus Norway, Switzerland, Turkey and the UK.
The plastics industry is going through some fundamental changes, focusing on the importance of circularity and sustainability. There has never been such an exciting time as now to be part of this transformation.
We are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, pragmatic and well organized part time (50%) Administrative assistant to support the secretariat and office management tasks of two groups, Polycarbonate/Bisphenol A (PC/BPA) and Fluoropolymers The position is based in Brussels / Belgium.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage, coordinate, and organize selected projects and/or activities of the two product groups
- Organize meetings, support agenda development and meeting minutes.
- Occasionally participate in internal and external meetings;
- Actively support preparation of professional presentations for meetings and compilation of project information and inputs
- Draft and manage contracts with external consultants and project partners
- Support budget monitoring and quarterly presentation
- Office Management, maintaining databases, archiving of documents and minutes according to internal procedures;
- Interface with other departments of PlasticsEurope
- Ensure good communication with members of the working groups;
Skills and Competencies
- 2-3years’ experience in a similar position
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Excellent level of English, knowledge of other EU language such as French/German is a plus;
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office tools;
- Superior organizational and time management skills;
- Dynamic, reliable, flexible and stress-resistant;
- Strong communicator who is able to relate to people at all levels and from different cultures;
- A team player but also able to work autonomously
- Being proactive, showing ownership, initiative and ability for multitasking;
- An EU passport, or other means of residing in Belgium.
If you wish to apply please send your CV and cover letter to HR@plasticseurope.org before 30th October 2020.
Please do not forget to mention when you would be available to start.
Due to the high number of expected responses, we will only contact those who are invited for an interview.
Starting date: As soon as possible