Zweitägige Veranstaltung zum Thema "Waste Management in the Circular Economy 2019"
PlasticsEurope ist mit einem Vortrag vertreten.
Revised Circular Economy Package and the Reduction of Maritime Litter
The Circular Economy Package is the cornerstone of sustainable waste management in Europe. Recent changes in the Plastics Strategy introduce ambitious requirements for recyclability and require a smart resource management. Both public and private stakeholders are challenged to adapt to the new regulation and to take a leading role in achieving the requirements.
Who is this seminar for?
- What are the challenges and opportunities of the new plastics regulation?
- How can waste management companies get prepared and benefit from the revised legislation?
- What is changing regarding the calculation of recycling rates and how to measure recycling in the future?
- How to encourage waste prevention and communal recycling initiatives?
- What are best practices of waste separation, collection and treatment of food and bio-waste?
- How to facilitate the separate collection of bio-waste?
- What are the new changes regarding “extended producer responsibility”?
- What demands poses the monitoring system on public authorities?
- How to reach non-toxic material cycles?
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
Public Authorities and Inspectorates:
Heads of Unit and Officials responsible for waste legislation, waste management and environment at the European, national, regional and local level
Environmental Agencies and Waste Companies:
Managing Directors, Heads of Department responsible for waste management operations and investments at the European, regional or local level
Alle Informationen zu der Veranstaltung finden Sie hier.