PlasticsEurope is one of the leading European trade associations with centers in Brussels, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan and Paris. We are networking with European and national plastics associations and have more than 100 member companies, producing over 90% of all polymers across the EU28 member states plus Norway, Switzerland and Turkey. The European plastics industry makes a significant contribution to the welfare in Europe by enabling innovation, creating quality of life to citizens and facilitating resource efficiency and climate protection.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to support recently launched activities with a special focus on construction materials and plastics packaging. The position is located in Brussels and initially foreseen as 80% part-time.
- Be the central point of contact for the members of the projects, and external stakeholders;
- Provide administrative support to run their different working groups and committees: organization of meetings and calls, taking minutes, distribution of documents to members;
- Maintain databases, archiving documents and minutes according to internal procedures;
- Support the spokesperson / chairmen of the projects (e.g. preparing professional presentations for conferences, meetings and media);
- Monitor financial and compliance aspects.
Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office tools;
- Superior organizational and time management skills;
- Dynamic, reliable, flexible and stress-resistant; very good interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural environment;
- Proactive, showing ownership, initiative and ability for multitasking;
- Excellent level of English. Good knowledge of other languages (especially French and possibly German) is an asset;
- Interest in natural / environmental science.
Please send your application with CV before 31 January 2018 with the subject "Administrative Assistant" at PlasticsEurope to: PlasticsEurope, Avenue E. van Nieuwenhuyse 4, B-1160 Brussels,
Contact us for more information
Contact us for more information about the benefits of plastics and the activities of PlasticsEurope.